Final Fantasy Index du Forum Final Fantasy
Un RPG sur l'univer de Final Fantasy

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

How To Delete Activity Log In Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Final Fantasy Index du Forum >>> Final Fantasy >>> Pub et partenariat
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
antnarma

MessagePosté le: 10/01/2018 23:33:39    Sujet du message: How To Delete Activity Log In Facebook

How To Delete Activity Log In Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

At least this way, you will be able to purge all your personal data from Facebook servers. Remember, no one else can see your activity log.To remove a search:View your recent searches on your Activity LogClick next to the search entry you want to removeClick DeleteWas this information helpful?YesNoRelated ArticlesHow do I change the audience of a post I've shared on my timeline?How do I control who can search for me using my email or mobile phone number?What is Timeline review and how do I turn it on?How do I control who can see what's on my profile and timeline?Where can I see my pending posts from my timeline?. Ill post a new method as soon as possible. Here is the macro that worked for us in 2013. How to Replace Microsoft Words Default Bing Search with DuckDuckGo 7 Useful Google Maps Tips and Tricks Code Your Own Python Twitter Bot in Ten Minutes . RemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Step 1: Click here to go to the settings page. If Facebook really cares about a users personal choice for privacy, they should provide an option to delete all activities at once. Keep in mind only you can see your activity log. Remember, no one else can see your activity log.To remove a search:View your recent searches on your Activity LogClick next to the search entry you want to removeClick DeleteView Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. The only downside is that youll have to repeat it for a few days to search for and remove every old stuff you have posted on your timeline. How do I remove a search from my activity log?shareShare ArticleYour activity log includes a list of the things you search for on Facebook. By default, your activity log shows your activity from the current year, starting with your most recent activity. View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo.. Amen to this! Reply Roger June 6, 2015 DAE miss userscripts? Reply Suhail Pappu April 27, 2016 it just shows clear tiumeline button but when i click it there r no options in the drop down menu wtf is this plz help me asap Reply Marcel Jott October 17, 2016 If the drop down menu opened, it would be nice. Facebook even have ghost profiles for people who have never used the service. .. Keep in mind, photos you've hidden on your timeline are still visible to the audience they're shared with other places on Facebook, such as in News Feed and search. 17 Responses Dafuq March 15, 2014 This does absolutely nothing, but add your Clear Timeline dropdown.that does none of the options it says it does. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Required fields are marked *Comment Name * Email * Notify me when someone responds to my comment. Slate Sign In Sign Up . All contents 2018 The Slate Group LLC. :/ Ive tried the script in a https connection and it did work& For further assistance start a thread here: Reply Gloria July 2, 2014 Thank you so much for sharing this, Ive been searching the web for days trying to find a way to delete all my old posts in Facebook. .. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.Help CenterLog InCreate AccountHomeUsing FacebookCreating an AccountFriendingYour Home PageMessagingPhotosVideosPagesGroupsEventsPaymentsAppsFacebook Mobile and Desktop AppsAccessibilityManaging Your AccountLogin and PasswordYour Profile and SettingsNames on FacebookKeeping Your Account SecureNotificationsAd PreferencesAccessing Your InfoDeactivating or Deleting Your AccountPrivacy and SafetyYour PrivacyStaying SafeKeeping Your Account SecureUnfriending or Blocking SomeoneHacked and Fake AccountsPolicies and ReportingReporting AbuseReporting a Problem with FacebookReporting a Privacy ViolationHacked and Fake AccountsManaging a Deceased Person's AccountUploading Your IDIntellectual PropertyAbout Our Policies. All rights reserved. How do I quickly view my photos and photos I'm tagged in that are shared with Public?Your activity log lets you review your photos, and photos you're tagged in, that are shared with Public. Another option is to use a macro to finish the job, but with Facebook changing time to time, it is impossible to get hold of one that does the job. Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. But you can still access the forum via this link: Im not sure how long it will be available via this link. You can also click the Slate logo there to return to thehome page. Writing a user-script for this task is really challenging as Facebook keeps updating their site to counter any removal tools and scripts. .. VERSION BUILD=8820413 RECORDER=FX TAB T=1 SET !ERRORIGNORE YES URL GOTO= /allactivity WAIT SECONDS=2 URL GOTO=javascript:window.scrollBy(0,40000) TAG POS=1 TYPE=I ATTR=CLASS:mrs 2fmu img spQBCOUI41A2w sxab5bdb&&TXT: TAG POS=2 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:Delete WAIT SECONDS=2 TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON FORM=class:s ATTR=TXT:Delete Post WAIT SECONDS=3 On the extensions front, there is this really shady one called Fbook Post Manager that has so many fake and genuine reviews that claim to do the job. Your activity log is a list of your posts and activity, from today back to the very beginning. In the meantime, we have great content for you to choose from in the menu bar at the top right of the screen. English (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)Italiano Facebook 2018AboutAd ChoicesTerms & PoliciesPrivacyCreate AdCookiesCareersCreate Page.. Therefore, as a user who desperately wants to remove your past embarrassments or other stuff from your Facebook timeline, you only have two options. Reply Karthikeyan KC July 2, 2014 Hi Gloria, the userscripts website is down 5a02188284
como enviar un virus por chat de facebookfacebook add app to facebook pagechatta dal desktop facebookcara like facebook lebih banyakdownload aplikasi facebook terbaru for symbianfacebook password hacking ideaswho has secret crush on you facebook appsfacebook for artists pagefacebook hacker katcomo usar o facebook password hacker v4.0
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 10/01/2018 23:33:39    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Final Fantasy Index du Forum >>> Final Fantasy >>> Pub et partenariat Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation